Trade Upgrade - Light Vehicle to HD Mechanic - WA
Job no: 492601
Work type: Full time
Location: Western Australia
Mader's Trade Upgrade Program has been such a success, we are kicking off the next one straight away!
Commencing in March 2024, we are running our next intake and are looking for keen and committed Light Vehicle Mechanics that want the opportunity to kick-start their mining career.
What does a Trade Upgrade with Mader look like?
- An 18 month program consisting of 10 weeks in TAFE and 15 month on-site learning
- Full time, Fixed-term contract
- Exposure to a range of mining equipment
- Access to various rosters and sites throughout WA
- A supportive and inclusive team
- Learn from the best – with over 2900 skilled tradespeople in the business
- A long term career pathway within the mining industry – see where Mader can take you!
What do we look for in a Trade Upgrade Mechanic?
- To have completed a Light Vehicle Trade (Cert III)
- A current and valid Drivers License
- Additional high risk licenses are advantageous but not essential
- A committed and driven attitude and strong work ethic
- Flexibility to work on various sites/rosters
- Strong attitude towards safety with a thorough understanding of the industry standards and expectations
All applicants will be required to participate in a pre-employment medical, drug & alcohol screening and national police clearance.
Interviews have already commenced and spots are limited. Apply today in order to secure your place on the next intake!
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend