Trade Upgrade - LV Mechanic to HD Mechanic - NSW
Job no: 492655
Work type: Full time
Location: New South Wales
Mader are seeking Light Vehicle Mechanics that are wanting to kick-start their mining career. You will be given the opportunity to up-skill to a Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic while working alongside some of the biggest players within the mining industry today.
Successful candidates will need:
- To have completed a Light Vehicle Trade (Cert III)
- A current and valid Drivers License
- A committed and driven attitude and strong work ethic
- Flexibility to work on various sites/rosters
- Previous exposure to heavy machinery and site experience is advantageous but not essential
- Strong attitude towards safety with a thorough understanding of the industry standards and expectations
- Be available for our upcoming intake - May 2024
- An 18 month program consisting of 10 weeks at TAFE in Newcastle and 15 month on-site learning
- Full time, Fixed-term contract
- A long term career path within the mining industry – see where Mader can take you!
All applicants will be required to participate in a pre-employment medical, drug & alcohol screening and national police clearance.
To apply, please hit the link below and submit a recent resume!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend