Trade Upgrade - Light Vehicle to HD Mechanic - QLD
Job no: 492971
Work type: Full time
Mader's Trade Upgrade Program has been such a success in WA, we are expanding and offering opportunities for upskilling on the East Coast!
We are looking for keen and committed Light Vehicle Mechanics that want the opportunity to kick-start their mining career.
You will be given the opportunity to up-skill to a Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanic while working alongside some of the biggest players within the mining industry today.
Successful candidates will need:
- To have completed a Light Vehicle Trade (Cert III)
- A committed, driven attitude and strong work ethic
- Flexibility to work on various sites/rosters
- Previous exposure to heavy machinery and site experience is advantageous but not essential
- Strong attitude towards safety with a thorough understanding of the industry standards and expectations
- Be available for our upcoming intake kicking off in April 2024
- An 18 month program that consists of classroom based learning and on-the-job training
- 10 week TAFE block based in Brisbane
- Full time, Fixed-term contract
- A long term career path within the mining industry – see where Mader can take you!
All applicants will be required to participate in a pre-employment medical, drug & alcohol screening and national police clearance.
To apply, please hit the link below and submit a recent resume!
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend