Heavy Road Transport
Job no: 493210
Work type: Casual, Full time, Part time
Location: New South Wales
We have a rare opportunity for experienced HRT's to join our extensive team in NSW.
By joining the NSW division, we are willing to assist by connecting you with the right people to assist you with your RPL process.
- Australian Trade - Heavy Road Transport qualification
- Wanting to upgrade their current Australian Heavy Commercial Vehicle or Heavy Diesel Trade Certificate to a Mobile Plant qualification
- Massive Team Player
- Minimum 2 years experience on Heavy Road Transport
- Experience on Heavy Diesel or Heavy Commercial equipment or equivalent (required)
- Valid Drivers Licence
- National Police Check within 3-6 months or willing to obtain one
- DIDO Hunter Valley. Mudgee and/or Gunnedah regions
- Super paid on ALL hours
- Flexible Rosters
- Regular social events, including family days
- International opportunities across Africa, Asia, US and Canada
- Tool insurance and salary sacrificing
- Years of service gift scheme
- Long service leave
- Team leadership programs
- Mates of Mader referrals bonus
- The ability to take ownership of your job and be responsible for meeting and exceeding deadlines
- Motivated and hard-working
- Professional attitude
- !! SAFTEY !! – for both you and your mates
Mader Group is a global maintenance provider driven by some of the best mechanical minds in the field. We are passionate about heavy equipment and dedicated to helping our customers achieve targets through top tier fleet and mobile plant maintenance.
Our team are close knit, work hard, have a few laughs and service all of the biggest players in the industry. With 17 years’ experience under the belt, we’ve built relationships with more than 240 customers across 370 sites. With operations that spans four continents including Africa, Asia and the Americas – the Mader journey can take you anywhere. Our sheer size and global footprint can open doors to endless variety, career and lifestyle options.
Mader is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and encourage Indigenous, Torres Strait Island and Female applicants to apply.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend