Recruitment Specialist - Brisbane Office
Job no: 493182
Work type: Full time
Categories: Human Resources & Recruitment
About the Role:
Our Queensland operations is seeking a blue-collar Recruitment Specialist to join our Brisbane team. Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will play a pivotal part in driving the recruitment for our East Coast operations.
Located: Hamilton, free onsite parking.
Working hours: Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4:00pm.
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment of blue and white collar roles
- Coordinate and implement new recruitment initiatives
- Advertise on Seek, Indeed, LinkedIn and Company Website
- Liaising and supporting hiring managers through selection process
- Conducting face-to-face and video interviews
- Pro-actively find passive candidates through various platforms
- Prepare and manage employment offers and on-boarding process
- Ad hoc administration and reporting tasks as required
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5+ years blue-collar recruitment experience
- Previous mining, civil or construction industry experience is essential
- Prior experience using PageUp is highly advantageous
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and friendly attitude
- Valid driver license
- Uncapped bonus (paid quarterly)
- Continuous career progression and development
- Industry leading company with global opportunities
- Site, interstate and international travel opportunities
- Salary sacrificing for cars, flights, phones and more!
- Major discounts on accommodation, gyms and health care providers
- Fun, friendly and supportive team - worth being a part of!
Why work with us?
We’re progressive, innovative and evolving in line with market trends. We believe in driving change and building next-level careers. At Mader Group, being an “Employer of Choice” is more than a branding exercise. We are actively building an innovative, transparent and fun workplace worth being a part of.
Apply online or send your resume directly to email@example.com or call Steph on 0456 110 101 for more information.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend